Shipping & Returns
- Items that need to be returned must be received thirty days from time of delivery.
- Shipping, handling and insurance charges will not be refunded.
- Special order and Custom Made items can not be returned.
- Returns need to have received an RMA (Return Material Authorization) number from one of our warehouses.
- Items will not be accepted for refund or credit after THIRTY (30) days from the date received.
- A Restocking Fee of 25% or $15.00 (whichever is greater) will be applied to all returns for non-functional reasons. Kegman will determine and be sole authority on determining product's condition upon return.
- No used item may be returned for any reason. Only items returned in New and Unused condition will receive a refund.
- All returns should be accompanied by original receipt and RMA number.
- All returns must be sent shipping pre-paid.
- Used, Altered, Damaged or Special Order items can not be returned.
- If a Special order item is received damaged or non-functioning, Kegman will assist customer with claim against manufacturer or shipper but will not be responsible for repair, refund or replacement.
Special Order Items
- A Special Order Item is any item or piece of equipment that sells for $300 US or more. Our Kegman Conversion Kits are not considered Special Order Items
- Special order items are not returnable. Kegman will assist customer with claim and/or repair with manufacturer or with shipper if problem is due to shipping or functionality.
- Any items damaged in shipment will be covered by carrier's insurance. We will assist you with this claim if needed.
- Any item or items shipped via freight (truck) is Special Order and is not returnable.
- Any hose, Python or trunkline cut to length specified by you is not returnable for any reason
UPS and Common Carrier
- Our method of shipment is UPS. We charge you what UPS charges us. Freight and Common Carrier will be put out to bid.
- We will only ship by USPS (Postal Service) for our overseas military APO, FPO and other government P.O. addresses. For Hawaii, USA Virgin Islands and Alaska you may request USPS but please note that USPS has more difficulty tracking shipments than does UPS. Please call 973-512-2028 for USPS shipping.
- Commerical and Private Orders outside of North America are best handled by your own freight forwarder. Outside of North America, payment will be via Bank transfer not credit card. Transfer fees will be applied.
- Kegman, in conjunction with our shipping providers, can process your order and have it delivered at the speed of service you request. See Order Form for more details.
For over thirty years the number one goal of our company continues to be for you to be a regular customer. Let us know what you need and we will work on matching your expectations. Your satisfaction is our number one goal. Thank you for shopping with the Kegman!